Tuesday, July 25, 2017
A well-placed source inside Gaia has told me that they commissioned a very well known and respected Remote Viewer to look at the alleged "Alien Mummy"nicknamed "Maria" and that he told them... wait for it...
IT IS A COMPLETE FRAUD!!!!!
It will be very interesting to see just how Gaia reports this development, if at all...
Thursday, July 6, 2017
A new statistical study has shown that nearly 100% of claimed warming in the last 20 years is due to data "adjustments" by Global Warming hysterics and not actual thermometer readings. The constant meme of "'Fill in the blank' was the warmest year on record" is a lie created by #fakescience. In other words, Global Warming is complete scam, perpetrated by those who stand to get research money to study it.
Article is here.
Study is here.
Below is a graph showing the actual measured temperature worldwide since measurements were first taken in 1881. It is a straight line.
|Global Average Temperature Readings 1881-2013. Scale is 1 Degree Fahrenheit.|
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Here, in no particular order, are my thoughts on the alleged "alien mummy" supposedly found in Nazca, Peru which is featured in the Gaia.com video "Unearthing Nazca," which can be found here.
1. It's fake AF.
2. It looks like it was made out of paper mache'. I've seen rocks on the original Star Trek that looked more realistic.
3. Jaime Mausan - Need I say more than "The Roswell Slides"? We've been down this road before.
4. Several of the "scientists" involved in this scam have very questionable backgrounds and credentials.
5. As far as we know, there is no confirmed trail of evidence as to where it was found.
6. One of the producers involved in this mini-film is personally known to me. She is not very smart, emotionally unstable and not an honorable person.
7. Jay Weidner - I know Jay Weidner. Jay Weidner is a friend of mine. Or at least he was before I posted this. I like Jay Weidner. But if jumping to conclusions was an Olympic sport, Jay Weidner would have more gold medals than Michael Phelps.
8. Gaia - Gaia has some good programming, like George Noory's show. But they also have more than their fair share of con-artists and flim-flam men on the network. Caveat emptor.
In the end, this appears to be just another attempt to generate clicks and drive subscriptions, which I have no problem with. But in my opinion as any kind of "proof" of aliens it will amount to nothing. We have been scammed again.